Here are some of my summer projects:
- 3 pairs of socks (for the VERY few teachers in my department who are coming back next year)
- A shrug/small sweater. One that flatters/hides the cleavage, possible in alpaca. I've had little success finding one to purchase.
- City of Lost Children Sweater for K. If I can get him in to the yarn store for yarn choosing.
- Christmas Presents - A few pair of socks, finish a skirt I started last year
- Baby stuff for Chrishan (A teacher at school, she's the only one who is preggers so I think I might go for a baby blanket. But I might cheat and crochet it. ) Oh, and add a pair of socks for her too, she's been drooling over my knitting for weeks now.