Thursday, May 3, 2007

The little knitter who could

I've made some progress on various things. I've steadily knit for about an hour each night. Here is the run down on current projects in process.

Chuggin' Along:
  • Socks for Francesca are nearly done
  • Dark blue baby hat for county fair has 2 inches, I'm beginning the body pattern
  • Furry Kitty Stuff toy, for Fair Theme contest, is started with novelty fluff yarn
Barely Movin' and Full Stop
  • Socks for Corrie are waiting for a heel flap on first sock
  • Ryder sweater still needs armpits sewn
  • Mom's 'trekking xxl' socks have turned the 2nd heel but there is a long haul to the finish
I have a pile of 'Unlikely to move again' too, but thats a whole different post.

3 1/2 Weeks until Fair stuff is due.

I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

No comments: