Sunday, June 21, 2009

What day is it?

I love summer. I love not being able to tell the days apart. It could be a Monday or a Saturday and I only notice the difference in business hours and parking meter tariffs. Unfortunately this effect also makes the days fly by, but that can be countered by productivity. I got a few things done this weekend that I had been meaning to do. This is a serious accomplishment considering I'm the consummate procrastinator. I made cabbage rolls, I rode 2 horses, I line drove my horse, I baked garlic bread, I stamped postcards, I made address labels, I did dishes, I drank wine. Now I need to go make a to-do list for the week. big event this week is the Vet appointment for Oliver. Hopefully we'll figure out what's really wrong with him so it can be treated. I smell garlic bread burning....

No comments: