Friday, August 24, 2007

Ambition and Distraction

The Mock Turtle

The Mock Turtle went on. “We had the best of educations . . . Reeling and Writhing, of course, to begin with, and then the different branches of Arithmetic—Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.”







Here is my view for the day:
Lesson planning for Algebra 2. My teachers edition, my old lesson plan book, and my new (bigger and better) lesson plan book.













But look...
I've just finished a panda cotton sock in "Barbi camouflage" for my department chair, and I've started the 2nd one, I should work on that so its done for her next week....















Ooooh, and here's some Maizy that I think I'll use for Peg's socks. I need to start these so they're finished next week too....














And I started a baby blanket in Bunny Hop, I got some green to soften all the crazy rainbow, but I'm not thrilled with the pattern. I'm going to go back and rethink it...













And I can't forget 'bout all this... This was all purchased with the incredible enabling skills of my friend Ms. Loopy. Well... I think I may have enabled myself with that fiber... Its Camel and Silk! Must borrow spinning wheel soon....









Wait. Wasn't there something else I was supposed to be doing today?

No comments: