- the county fair is only 2 months away
- I need 'thank you socks' for my TAs (oh, and another pair of socks for last years rock'in TA, she wants a pair for graduation, she loved the last pair so much!)
- I finally have yarn to knit K's sweater
- There are 2 teachers having babies at school, so they need baby blankets, 1 down 1 started
- I have my sweater to finish
Here's my most recent start on a baby blanket, my mitered blanket pattern (I just love it!) in vaguely girlish Easter egg colors....
I've also started K's sweater, for the 4th time, this time on smaller needles and with the correct # of stitches.
I also need to go to Trader Joes ( a good place to knit socks in line)
because my last batch of daffodils never opened! How sad! nothing worse than springtime without pretty daffodils!