Friday, July 6, 2007

Good Times... Bad Pictures

I tried to take pics of the stuff I've been doing that has kept me so busy. But I suck at it. SO Here is the BAD pics montage....

Last weekend was K's Grandmother's 100th Birthday Party. She's a very cool lady and to help make her party special I made party favors. The bags had 100 Jelly Bellies in them. Yes... I counted.










I jumped on the Mystery Stole 3 Bandwagon. (With 6600 other people!) I bought yarn. I have needles. I printed the 1st clue. We'll see how far I get.....
Here are my bad attempts at taking a picture of the yarn. You can read the label on the dark one. You can kinda see the color on the light one. but they still both suck.










These are my new fishies. I was trying to keep a goldfish again, but it dies after 2 weeks. We had even named it... Mr. Biggles. Very sad... But I got a couple guppies, and they seem to be doing well. Except for me blinding them trying to get a picture... They're both male. No names yet.

More when my camera skills improve.
Jason's in town... I may start taking pictures of beer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice to know i'm not the only one with photo taking issues! can't wait to see how mystery stole turns out, i decided to skip out on that right now due to too many projects...

Liz said...

i'm so impressed with the jelly belly bags. i know who to call if and when i ever need to have a shower!